SwiftCarbon Around the World
— Portugal 2020
Project name | SwiftCarbon around the world
Project code | NORTE-02-0752-FEDER-042971
Main objective | With this project the aim is to internationalized the company in strategic markets.
Region of intervention | North
Beneficiary entity | SWIFTCARBON GLOBAL, LDA
Approval date | 2019-08-07
Beginning date | 2019-02-01
End date | 2021-01-31
Eligible cost | 845.352,50 EUR
European Union financial support | FEDER – 380.408,63 EUR
The company SWIFTCARBON GLOBAL, LDA wants to make a series of investments that allow the exponential growth of its international activity allowing it to compete on a global scale, offering high quality bicycles, where its higher end models are destined to high level sports athletes (Road, MTB, Triathlon) so that they can have available high performance equipment, having also models accessible to all the other lovers of cycling sports.
In doing so, the company aims to create actions that allow it to create or re-strengthen its exports with investments in the following typologies:
- Knowing other external markets (fairs/expos);
- Web presence, through digital economy;
- International development and promotion of brands (promotional actions);
- Presence and prospect of international markets (prospect and gathering of new clients);
- International marketing;
- Introduction of a new method of organization in its commercial practices and external relations;
- Specific certification for external markets.
This way the company aims to target strategic goals:
- Become a worlwide reference in high performance bicycles of portuguese origin (European);
- Begin commercialization of its brand in the main european markets and strengthen its presence in the South African market, USA, Asia and South America;
- Provide a rich and diversified offer of high quality products, alliyng inovation and design and rehabilitating the portuguese know-how with a nacional brand and staff;
- Boost the international sales volume throught the presence in several key markets;
- Choose qualified human resources.